-
December 16th, 2005, 03:37 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Well I found a set of Addy's books a bit ago (all 6 of them) and I said... "I'm going to get those!" So I bid up to 9 bucks as the auction was closing and lost them!!
Oh I so want to read Addy's stories... I had my heart set on them... and it has been dashed on the pavement! It seems like where ever Addy is concerned I'm just not ment to succeed.
(oh and by the way it was an auction just for the books, I didn't have the cash to bid on the auction that was just won with Addy and the books... though I was soo very tempted to put myself into debt)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks